We would like to invite you to participate in the cybersecurity conference entitled Security First CEE! This well-known online event, this time covering Central and Eastern Europe, will take place on 15th September ONLINE. Meet first speakers and topics of the speeches:
• Transitioning Information Security from scaring to caring: implementing positive internal culture.
Viktorija Česonytė - Security Compliance Manager, Vinted
• Practical Threat Hunting with SIEM
Fatih Emiral - CISA, CISSP, CIA, OSCP, ISO27001 LA, ISACA Istambul Chapter
• Anamorphic Cryptographic Schemes: Opportunities and Threats
Mirosław Kutyłowski - Professor at Department of Fundamentals of Computer Science, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
• Even the antivirus and EDR can be successfully bypassed by an attacker.
Jan Marek - Co-founder, Red Teamer, DFIR, Cyber Rangers
• OWASP flagship projects – cure for application vulnerabilities.
Michał Kurek - Head of Cyber Security in Poland and CEE - KPMG, Chapter Leader OWASP
Participation in the conference guarantees 7 CPE points for the following certificates: CISSP / CISA / CISM / CRISC / CGEIT.
Register for free today!